We provide a safe and nurturing academic preschool where children can grow, learn and explore.
Our developmentally appropriate learning environment enables children to develop fine and gross motor skills, build friendships, and cultivate critical social skills, thus helping them to begin their learning adventure.
- Program taught by certified teachers.
- Leveled structured activities to address each child’s individual needs.
- Creative activities/centers to challenge and enrich their young minds.
- Follows PA Learning Standards for Early Childhood.
- Age-appropriate technology to encourage curiosity and enhance learning.
- Additional instruction of music, library, and gym teachers all taught by state-certified teachers.
- Snack fee included.
- After-school program included until 5:30p.m.
- Child must be fully toilet trained.
2022-2023 Tuition Rates for Preschool
3-Year-Old Preschool Ready Program Tuesday/Thursday
- Tuesday/Thursday, half-day 7:30-12:30 - $180/month
- Tuesday/Thursday, full-day 7:30-3:00 - $280/month.
Includes after-school care from 3:00-5:30 pm.
4/5 Pre-Kindergarten Program M,W,F or M-F
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, half-day 7:30-12:30 - $240/month
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, full-day 7:30-3:00 - $390/month. Includes after-school care from 3:00-5:30 pm.
- Monday – Friday, half-day 7:30-12:30 - $390/month
- Monday – Friday, full-day 7:30-3:00 - $615/month. Includes after-school care from 3:00-5:30 pm.
For yearly tuition rate, take monthly fee times 10 months.
In addition to the above tuition rates, each family must raise $50 in profit by selling Scrip, Loaves and Fishes gift cards. For more information on our Scrip program Click Here.
Eagle's Nest After School Program
Included for preschool children. Eagles’ Nest is open each day that school is in session from 3:00-5:30 pm.
The Diocesan Policy states that tuition is to be collected in either of the following two manners:
- Pay the full tuition amount before the first day of school.
- Monthly Payment plan available through FACTS program.